Road Use Agreement Alberta

If you do not obtain a road use contract, you may be fined under the Leduc District Highway Code. Agreements and service reserves are governed by paragraphs 14 to 16 of the subdivision and development regulation under the Municipal Administration Act. Among the conditions that require agreement on the use of roads, The directive requires road users using county roads to contact the county in advance to determine whether a road use contract (PDF) or transportation permit is required if transportation to or from a site exceeds the following: road use agreements are necessary for transportation activities that cause heavy traffic with the potential to cause damage to circular roads. Sturgeon County monitors these roads and ensures that road use agreements are implemented to avoid problems caused by road damage. If roads are prone to damage, traffic bans or roadblocks can be used to prevent further damage and correct dangerous situations. Agricultural producers (including commercial tractors) can drive with 90% legal weight on roads that are limited to a 75% traffic ban in the spring without obtaining the authorization under the Road Traffic Protection Regulations. Section 6.0 Exceptions, Point 6.6.You can complete the road use agreement application for instruction or, for more information, contact the Public Works Department at 780-362-6221. Farmers wishing to travel beyond 90% of legal axle weights must sign a road use contract and obtain permission from Roadata Services (888-830-7623). Farmers are exempt from entering into road development agreements if they meet the criteria set out in the Highway Code. Wetaskivin County`s road infrastructure is intended for public use and Wetaskiwin County recognizes that the economy and industry (resources/promotion) depend on road infrastructure. Sometimes the demands of HGV traffic on the roads often exceed the capacity of roads, which can damage and make the roadway dangerous.

Road use agreements are site-specific and are valid for the journey inside and outside the site, as concrete pumping trucks cannot drive below 100% per axle. Some roads within the county have annual traffic bans, which therefore require a RUA authorization to pass these prohibitions during non-ban periods. You can complete the road application and submit it for public works verification or other information, please contact the Public Works Department at 780-361-6221. Contact the nearby Alberta Transportation District office to discuss the description of the Service Road contract. The investigation plan for the subdivision must be developed by an expert registered with the Alberta Investigators Association. The auditor or lawyer also prepares the road service agreement and files all documents on behalf of the landowner with Chancellor Alberta Land Titles. Further information on road damage caused by heavy traffic can be provided to the Protection Services Department 780-352-0005 or to the Public Works Department at 780-361-6221. RUA`s assistance in ensuring that businesses are aware of road conditions and reduces Sturgeon County`s liability by ensuring that the responsible party bears the costs of damaged roads. A copy of the road service contract is attached to the subdivision plan and land titles registration documents.